Dear Future Guests,
Due to the COVID-19 crisis my company, Dream Star Vacation Homes & Real Estate LLC, is ensuring that comprehensive sanitation and cleaning protocols are applied at all properties. Rest assured that allmy experienced cleaning crews are following a detailed checklist I have prepared and they are providing me with a report after every cleaning. Below is a list of our current practices:
- Use EPA registered disinfectants
- Make sure the disinfectants are within CDC guidelines
- Follow CDC guidelines for approved disposable products
- Check to make sure the products have not expired
- Refer to manufacturer’s instructions for proper ventilation
- These include disinfecting wipes and paper towels
- Avoid using rags
- Sanitize kitchen sink, under the sink, counter, bathrooms, wipe down any cleaning supplies (e.g dishwasher, cleaning bottles) cabinets and garbage disposal and garbage can. Useproper products and gloves. Replace used kitchen supplies such as sponges, dish soaps, paper towels, bath soaps, laundry with new items for each new occupant.
- Disinfect silverware tray and wash cups and plates in the dishwasher with hot water.
- Thoroughly clean the refrigerator.
- Wipe down all knobs, doors, oven door and check the streaks and smudges.
- Clean all small appliances and sterilize the blenders in the dishwasher. Wipe down buttons and switches.
- Clean microwave, toaster, baseboards.
- Wash all towels, mattress pads, replace all Shams and pillow cases and bedding with laundry Clorox
- Dust all furniture and vacuum
- Ensure floors and carpet are spotless. Steam Carpets also.
- Clean blinds, windowsills, windows cranks and leverS.
- Wipe down all surfaces.
- Dust lamp bases & shades, fans and light fixtures
- Wipe down all mirrors and picture frames
- Sanitize TV’s and remote controls, Smart TV box and other associated electronics
Thank you so much!
Dream Star Vacation Homes & Real Estate LLC
Broker & Owner